This 14-page unit teaches family vocabulary and allows for conversation practice about families.
Although aimed at a high beginning level, there are several pages added for higher levels.
- Draw your family tree
- Members of a family vocabulary
- Asking about family
- Listening activity
- Describing people
- What’s your favorite…?
- ID cards
- Relationships in the Bible
- Theological thoughts
- Extra activity: Play “Guess who?”
- Extra activity: More family questions
- Extra activity: Drawing a classmate’s family tree
- Extra activity: Family tree fill-in-the-blank
There are no reviews yet.